Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
Sending out Blessings for a Great 2019!!
It's time for another Blog Hop!!!
Today I am showcasing the
"Precious Parcel" card kit from the
Stampin Up 2019 Sale - A - Bration booklet.
I made a card as shown for my 1st item
THEN, I decided to make a treat holder out of the 2nd card !!
So happy how it turned out!!!
Supplies used :
Precious Parcel card kit 149750
(Free with any $50.00 order from Jan 3 - Mar 31, 2019)
(2) 7/8 x 4 1/4 Soft Seafoam cardstock 146988
Pear Pizzazz Ink 147104
Snack size baggie
Multipurpose liquid glue 110755
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush 141897
Simply Scored board 122334
Rectangle Stitched Framelits 148551
Small Velcro circle
Piece of scrap ribbon
So, LET'S GET TO IT!!!
- First we will assemble the Mossy Meadow card,
per Kit instructions,
then add some Wink of Stella to it.
- Next, we need to cut off the side flap
being careful not to cut off the curved edge.
(I slightly bent that part up while cutting off the flap)
- Now scoring
- Score a 3/8" score line from the crease at the top off the card,
Just past the slot opening
- - Place the original Score line on the score board so it lines up at 5 3/8"
- Now score at 5 1/4 and 5 5/8.
- Gather your plastic bag into a small bundle and dab it into
your ink then on your 2 pieces of cardstock.
- -Score those on long side at 1/4"
- and short side at 1/4" and 5/8"
- cut bottom as shown on picture
- - Take tape backing off and attach side panels.
- attach bow and corners to front of pouch BEFORE
- you attach the front to the back of your pouch.
- Fill pouch with your choice of goodies
- I tied a bow with a piece of scrap ribbon
and used it to hide the hole on the flap
( The stickiness from the Velcro is what holds the bow in place )
- I took the flap that we cut off and used the New stitched rectangle dies on it.
- Place embellishments on card and put on some Wink of Stella!
Here is a side view
This step is not necessary, but it makes for a nice little Note card to
have handy when you need it!!
My completed projects!
I hope you enjoyed my projects and are inspired in some way!
Until next post....
Sending crafting Hugs your way!